THIS TRIAL IS NOW CLOSED
On completing and submitting this form, you will automatically be entered into a draw for the free printer trial.
No correspondence will be entered into and those selected will be notified by post or email within 28 days after submission. The trial is not open to employees of Dennis Publishing or participating companies.
No cash alternative will be offered.
Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the trial impossible due to reasons beyond the promoter's control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the trial and you agree that no liability shall be attached to Dennis Publishing or promoter as a result thereof.
Unless otherwise stated, entry to the trial is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
If you are selected for a printer trial, you will receive a Welcome Pack and emails in following days after you've received confirmation of printer delivery.
If you are unable to take up a trial for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative person.
The trial is open to UK companies only, unless otherwise stated.
As part of entering the trial, you agree to be contacted about further promotion regarding the printer you will receive.
The promoter's decision is final and it is a condition of entry to the trial that you agree to be bound by the Loan Agreement below:
- THIS IS A FREE LOAN OF EVALUATION EQUIPMENT
- You will be contacted by HP Evaluation Team about your loaned printer by email to confirm full loan agreement and delivery details.
- You will be asked to confirm that you are prepared to take full responsibility of the equipment whilst it is in your care, by accepting the Loan Terms for this equipment request.
- Any charges will only arise if there is any damage, or any missing components, or missing or damaged packaging, so please take care to keep the equipment in good order and retain everything that is delivered to you, including any packaging items.
- Delivery is planned for between 08:30 and 18:00 on the agreed delivery date. If the equipment being organised is bulky you will find that, as part of the online loan agreement, you are asked to provide information about any issues with parking close to where the equipment is being delivered, or to let us know about any steps / lifts /narrow staircases that may have to be negotiated to get the equipment to where it needs to be.
- At the time of shipment you will be provided with a link to an online form that will enable you to organise the collection back of your equipment towards the end of your agreed loan period. It would be extremely helpful if you actioned this when you have finished with the equipment you will be contacted to arrange the collection approx 2-3 days prior to the final agreed loan end date.
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.