Webinar Level: Basic
In just 20 minutes Antony Larose of FileMaker will show you how (without having to write a line of code) to turn an Excel file into a custom FileMaker business solution, that your colleagues will be able to use from wherever they are; via desktop, iPad, iPhone or web browser.
- Drag and drop from Excel into FileMaker.
- Sharing with others instantly.
- Accessing data on the move via iPad, iPhone and the web.
- Searching, sorting and charts.
- Simple customisation using themes and guides.
- Branding with your company logo.
- Adding photos direct from the iPad.
- Adding documents direct from a web browser.
- Drop-down lists with data.
- Live signature capture via iPad.
- Live bar code / QR code capture via iPad.
*Questions can be submitted via text-based chat interface during webinar. We may not be able to answer all of them during the event.
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.