The IT Pro Podcast: Supercharging healthcare with data
How a robust data strategy can transform community health and medicine
Data can be a huge enabler of transformation and efficiency for every sector, and healthcare is no different. However, there can be some significant challenges in implementing a complete data strategy when it comes to health and medicine, particularly within the framework of the NHS.
This is why the Bradford Institute for Health Research established the Connected Yorkshire programme, in an effort to create a data-sharing platform to speed up research and improve community health throughout the region. This week, we're joined by Connected Yorkshire programme manager Kuldeep Sohal to find out more about Connected Yorkshire's work, the challenges involved with managing data at scale, and how a robust data strategy can help supercharge health and social care.
- What is data and big data mining? An easy guide
- What is big data analytics?
- What is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)?
- What is GDPR? Everything you need to know, from requirements to fines
- Seven steps to GDPR compliance
- How to become a data scientist
- Organisations have been blind to GDPR “business opportunity”
- NHS to inject more robots into healthcare with UWE Bristol partnership
- Microsoft offers free cyber security protection to healthcare staff
- How technology is changing health care
- Microsoft launches public cloud service for health care
- Birmingham NHS trust passes medical data to Telefonica without patient consent
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
How to scale your organisation in the cloud
How to overcome common scaling challenges and choose the right scalable cloud serviceDownload now
The people factor: A critical ingredient for intelligent communications
How to improve communication within your businessDownload now
Future of video conferencing
Optimising video conferencing features to achieve business goalsDownload now
Improving cyber security for remote working
13 recommendations for security from any locationDownload now