The IT Pro Podcast: Supercharging healthcare with data
How a robust data strategy can transform community health and medicine
Data can be a huge enabler of transformation and efficiency for every sector, and healthcare is no different. However, there can be some significant challenges in implementing a complete data strategy when it comes to health and medicine, particularly within the framework of the NHS.
This is why the Bradford Institute for Health Research established the Connected Yorkshire programme, in an effort to create a data-sharing platform to speed up research and improve community health throughout the region. This week, we're joined by Connected Yorkshire programme manager Kuldeep Sohal to find out more about Connected Yorkshire's work, the challenges involved with managing data at scale, and how a robust data strategy can help supercharge health and social care.
- What is data and big data mining? An easy guide
- What is big data analytics?
- What is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)?
- What is GDPR? Everything you need to know, from requirements to fines
- Seven steps to GDPR compliance
- How to become a data scientist
- Organisations have been blind to GDPR “business opportunity”
- NHS to inject more robots into healthcare with UWE Bristol partnership
- Microsoft offers free cyber security protection to healthcare staff
- How technology is changing health care
- Microsoft launches public cloud service for health care
- Birmingham NHS trust passes medical data to Telefonica without patient consent
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
Next-generation time series: Forecasting for the real world, not the ideal world
Solve time series problems with AIFree download
The future of productivity
Driving your business forward with Microsoft Office 365Free download
How to plan for endpoint security against ever-evolving cyber threats
Safeguard your devices, data, and reputationFree download
A quantitative comparison of UPS monitoring and servicing approaches across edge environments
Effective UPS fleet managementFree download