IT Pro News in Review: Bezos bows out, Serco hit by ransomware, Google Cloud losses
Catch up on the top stories of the week with our new video review
Welcome to the first edition of IT Pro’s News in Review, a new way for you to discover some of our award-winning content in just one minute.
This week’s top news stories:
- Jeff Bezos will vacate his position as CEO of Amazon later this year, but he’s not disappearing from view completely
- Outsourcing giant Serco, which operates NHS Track and Trace, has been hit by ransomware
- Google’s latest financial results have finally broken out cloud as a separate category, which has surprisingly made a loss.
We hope you enjoy the first episode of this continuing video series and do let us know what you think – you can find us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Jeff Bezos to step down as Amazon CEO
- Jassy appointment highlights the importance of cloud for Amazon
- Outsourcing giant Serco hit by ransomware attack
- Google Cloud lost £4.1 billion in 2020
- Google Cloud releases VM Manager to help automate infrastructure management
- Nokia and Google to co-develop cloud-native 5G solutions
- Google Cloud buys UK data analytics firm Dataform