Digital transformation is big business. That much is a fact. But how to move from theory to reality still poses a massive headache for many organisations, large and small.
But, with disruption happening across all organisations in all sectors, there's never been more of a need to digitally transform to ensure current and future success.
Indeed, research firm IDC predicts that worldwide spending on digital transformation will surpass $1 trillion in 2018 up nearly 17% from last year. But it's about more than just throwing money at the problem. Business and technology professionals need to have a solid strategy in place and ensure they're working with the right partners and using the right tools and technologies.
The HR and finance functions lie at the heart of digital transformation, but with people invested quite literally in legacy solutions, it can be hard to make the transition from A to B.
If you're struggling to join the digital dots or just want reassurance you're on the right path, we're here to help. Join us for a live panel discussion, where we will show you have to truly achieve organisational agility and digital transformation success.
Moderated by Dennis' B2B editorial director Maggie Holland, with input from Dave Sohigian, EMEA CTO at Workday and Steve Brooks, an analyst at Creative Intellect Consulting, the discussion looks set to debate and digest many of the key topics of concern and interest to decision makers today.
Discussion points will include:
- Why cloud-based technologies are the right platform for digital transformation.
- How to get buy-in from key stakeholders needed in the change process.
- How large businesses can be as agile as smaller players and how small firms can scale and grow without constraint.
- How to marry your business vision with your employee and customer expectations.
- How improved data flow and insight can help you make better decisions much more quickly and deliver greater market understanding.
- How to avoid common digital transformation and cloud migration pitfalls.
You can sign up for the webinar here.
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.