My contacts list has disappeared - does that mean I’ve lost them all?
If all your contacts in Hotmail have gone, fear not, read on and find out how to get them back
If you click on the downward arrow in the top left hand corner of the Outlook.com home screen, a menu with four tabs should drop down.
Click on the one marked "People" and all of your old Hotmail contacts should be there. If that's not the case, it might be worth flagging this issue to Microsoft to see if they can shed any light on it.
The People tab also lets you populate your contacts list with details of your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn connections, and message their social networking profiles without leaving Outlook.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4My contacts list has disappeared - does that mean I’ve lost them all? - currently reading
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
The state of Salesforce: Future of business
Three articles that look forward into the changing state of Salesforce and the future of businessFree Download
The mighty struggle to migrate SAP to the cloud may be over
A simplified and unified approach to delivering Enterprise Transformation in the cloudFree Download
The business value of the transformative mainframe
Modernising on the mainframeFree Download
The Total Economic Impact™ Of IBM FlashSystem
Cost savings and business benefits enabled by FlashSystemFree Download