Healthcare has always been a vital industry, but for obvious reasons, it’s more important now than it’s ever been. Hospitals are being faced with an environment in which they must do all they can to limit physical contact, and technology is playing a key role in making that possible. On top of the COVID-19 crisis, however, healthcare organisations still have to grapple with everyday IT challenges like improving operational efficiency and maintaining their security.
To discuss these issues, and how the healthcare sector is using technology to tackle them, we’re joined this week by Craig York, CTO of Milton Keynes University Hospital Foundation Trust, and member of the IT Pro Panel.
- How technology is changing health care
- Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare launches Oct. 30
- Microsoft offers free cyber security protection to healthcare staff
- Panel Profile: MKUH NHS Foundation Trust CTO Craig York
- IT Pro Panel: The state of cloud infrastructure
- How to beat coronavirus with the Internet of Things
- VDI vs DaaS: the flavors of desktop virtualization
- How AI can improve medical diagnosis
- NHS must spend now to prevent devastation of ‘WannaCry 2.0’
- The IT Pro Podcast: Supercharging healthcare with data
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.