The IT Pro Podcast: What’s next for the cloud?
Now that SaaS is a firm fixture, how will the cloud evolve in the future?
Cloud is no longer an emerging trend; it’s now been a fixture of business IT for more than a decade. But with the home working revolution firmly cementing SaaS and IaaS tools as a cornerstone of today’s IT strategy, what’s next for cloud computing?
This week, we’re joined by Tim Hancock, head of cloud and managed service at UK tech consultancy BJSS, to discuss how the cloud is going to evolve over the coming years, and how prepared UK businesses are to take advantage of these new evolutions.
- How can the cloud industry adapt to a post-COVID world?
- Is one cloud enough?
- Uncovering the hidden costs of cloud migration
- UK city centres to lose 'billions' as a result of hybrid working
- How to manage people successfully from a distance
- IT Pro Panel: Why CIOs have embraced hybrid working
- Microsoft research suggests hybrid work is here to stay
- Research says 63% of employees are more productive working from home
- London-based employees most likely to work from home, ONS finds
- Why video conferencing is so tiring and what you can do about it
- How to secure your multi-cloud deployments
- The IT Pro Podcast: Is the future multi-cloud?
- Assessing your cloud strategy after COVID
- What is multi-cloud?
- Multi-cloud vs hybrid cloud – what's the difference?
- What is cloud security?
- What to look for in a secure cloud system
- The potential sustainability benefits of flexible working
- What is green cloud?
- UK gov pledges post-pandemic digital skills boost
- 17.1 million Brits lack essential digital skills for work
- UK's growing skills gap could stall COVID recovery
- The IT Pro Podcast: Soft skills vs STEM skills
- UK gov's digital skills failure costing £6bn in lost GDP per year
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
The ultimate law enforcement agency guide to going mobile
Best practices for implementing a mobile device programFree download
The business value of Red Hat OpenShift
Platform cost savings, ROI, and the challenges and opportunities of Red Hat OpenShiftFree download
Managing security and risk across the IT supply chain: A practical approach
Best practices for IT supply chain securityFree download
Digital remote monitoring and dispatch services’ impact on edge computing and data centres
Seven trends redefining remote monitoring and field service dispatch service requirementsFree download