Cloud is no longer an emerging trend; it’s now been a fixture of business IT for more than a decade. But with the home working revolution firmly cementing SaaS and IaaS tools as a cornerstone of today’s IT strategy, what’s next for cloud computing?
This week, we’re joined by Tim Hancock, head of cloud and managed service at UK tech consultancy BJSS, to discuss how the cloud is going to evolve over the coming years, and how prepared UK businesses are to take advantage of these new evolutions.
- How can the cloud industry adapt to a post-COVID world?
- Is one cloud enough?
- Uncovering the hidden costs of cloud migration
- UK city centres to lose 'billions' as a result of hybrid working
- How to manage people successfully from a distance
- IT Pro Panel: Why CIOs have embraced hybrid working
- Microsoft research suggests hybrid work is here to stay
- Research says 63% of employees are more productive working from home
- London-based employees most likely to work from home, ONS finds
- Why video conferencing is so tiring and what you can do about it
- How to secure your multi-cloud deployments
- The IT Pro Podcast: Is the future multi-cloud?
- Assessing your cloud strategy after COVID
- What is multi-cloud?
- Multi-cloud vs hybrid cloud – what's the difference?
- What is cloud security?
- What to look for in a secure cloud system
- The potential sustainability benefits of flexible working
- What is green cloud?
- UK gov pledges post-pandemic digital skills boost
- 17.1 million Brits lack essential digital skills for work
- UK's growing skills gap could stall COVID recovery
- The IT Pro Podcast: Soft skills vs STEM skills
- UK gov's digital skills failure costing £6bn in lost GDP per year
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.