Cyber criminals continue to leverage phishing and ransomware attacks because they work.
The tsunami of phishing attacks that threaten account compromise, data breaches and malware infection remains a critical threat to neutralise. Ransomware is a second critical threat, with a well-played ransomware attack capable of bringing an organization to a complete halt, and in some cases putting it out of business permanently.
Read this report to learn:
- What percentage of organizations believe they are effective at counteracting various phishing and ransomware threats
- What the most effective types of mitigations against phishing attacks are
- Best practices to reduce the risk of phishing and ransomware
- Which attacks are more prevalent - phishing vs. ransomware
- What phishing and ransomware attacks can lead to
Provided by Mimecast
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.