Microsoft still rules the roost when it comes to desktop operating systems, but gone are the days of yearly version updates; the new model is one of constant iteration and (supposed) improvement. In this episode, co-hosts Adam and Jane sit down with PC Pro associate editor Darien Graham-Smith to discuss the ins and outs of Windows 10, including how it relates to its predecessors, the pros and cons of upgrading, and why you need a solid rollout strategy.
Elsewhere, we discuss a cyber security company being hit by an insider attack, Azure's bid to unify the data centre and the evolution of the neighborhood watch.
- Neighbourhood Watch partners with Avast to tackle cyber crime
- Trend Micro insider sells customer data to scammers
- Meet Azure Arc, a Microsoft platform for those that want a bit of everything
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 hands-on review: The best 2-in-1 ever?
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 hands-on review: Powerfully tempting
- What is multi-cloud?
- What is hybrid cloud?
- Multi-cloud vs hybrid cloud what's the difference?
- What to do if you're still running Windows 7
- Time is up for Windows 7: How do you migrate to Windows 10?
- Microsoft gives SMBs reprieve on Windows 7 support
- Windows 10 is finally the world's most popular desktop OS
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.