Diversity is a persistent problem within the tech sector, and a lack of diversity leads to less-capable IT teams and lower-quality end results, as well as contributing to a less welcoming atmosphere for minority candidates.
In the latest episode of the IT Pro Podcast, Adam and Jane are joined by CW Jobs director Dominic Harvey to discuss how organisations can improve diversity and plug their skills gaps by upskilling existing employees from other areas of the business.
We also discuss whether or not the DDoS Labour was hit with counts as a hack, the future of Docker after the Mirantis acquisition, and why the Motorola Razr is the original status symbol.
- Labour Party targeted by ‘large scale’ cyber attack
- Apple sales boss claims children using a Chromebook will 'not succeed'
- Mirantis snaps up Docker's enterprise platform
- Motorola gives the iconic Razr a stunning 2019 redesign
- Male attitudes the biggest barrier to women in technology
- Amazon reveals funding scheme to get more women into tech
- Diversity not a company priority claim nearly half of women in tech
- Young women likely to have the coding skills employers want
- Why diversity in AI is critical to building a fairer society
- AI Industry "overwhelmingly" white and male
- Tech Talent Charter: Micro-organisations leading the way for gender diversity
- Why women are better at coding than men
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.