Silicon Valley’s community of leaders are frequently hailed as visionaries, and while it’s hard to argue with the fact that the innovation’s they’ve produced have changed the world, the qualities that make them so unique aren’t always positive ones.
In the first episode, we examined some of the better aspects of Silicon Valley CEOs, but this week, we take a look at the negative elements of the common Silicon Valley CEO mindset. We also discuss the key learnings that CEOs and business leaders can take away from their Silicon Valley counterparts.
- The IT Pro Podcast: What makes a Silicon Valley CEO? (Part One)
- What can Silicon Valley learn from the rest of the world?
- Silicon Valley’s scandal hunters
- Crab-erization! (Creature Feature)
- Leeds is building a tech hub to rival San Francisco
- Innovation in terrestrial transportation apparatus (AKA reinventing the wheel)
- Bill Gates: I've switched to Android
- The Surface Neo is a tantalising glimpse of what might have been
- RIP Windows Phone: Microsoft ends support for its dying OS
- Google and Alphabet workers agree to unionize
- Google warns hybrid working could hinder its 'corporate culture'
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.