Whatever your thoughts on the products that come out of Silicon Valley, it’s hard to argue with its impact. The region is frequently hailed as a cradle of innovation, and the companies based there regularly set the agenda for the rest of the world’s technological development. But it’s often said a company is nothing without a leader, so what is it that makes the CEOs of these organisations so successful?
In the first episode of this two-part special, we’ll be talking about the qualities that make a good Silicon Valley CEO, looking at some of the best-known figures within its history and digging into what made them unique.
If you want to hear more, tune in next week, where we’ll be examining some of the less positive aspects of Silicon Valley leadership, as well as discussing what the business community can learn from Silicon Valley’s examples – both good and bad.
- What can the rest of the world learn from Silicon Valley?
- The IT Pro Podcast: Is the sun setting on Silicon Valley?
- The softer skills CIOs will need to adopt for the future
- CIO hiring process to focus on emotional intelligence in 2021
- So you want to work for a tech startup? It’s not all ping-pong tables and yoga
- Finding the right co-founder for your tech startup
- The IT Pro Podcast: Going from startup to scale-up
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.