The IT Pro Podcast: A post-COVID cloud future
COVID has rewritten the rulebook for businesses - but will it last?
The COVID-19 crisis has had a profound impact on all of us, but one of the most drastic changes has been to business IT. Digital transformation and remote collaboration have been catapulted to the top of CIOs’ priority list, and companies have found themselves supporting scores of remote workers.
But with a vaccine tantalisingly close to rollout, how will these trends evolve once it’s safe to go back to the office? Joining us this week to discuss the potential long-term impact of COVID on the UK’s cloud market is Frank Jennings, commercial & cloud Lawyer at Wallace LLP.
- Post COVID-19: The end of the office as we know it?
- Navigating the public cloud
- Alibaba's cloud growth outpaces AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud
- Cloud infrastructure spending surges 33% in Q3
- What is a managed IT service?
- How the enterprise can embrace hybrid cloud
- Five minutes with… Adam Gerrard, Yodel CDO
- What are the risks of cloud adoption?
- Five reasons why digital transformation is essential for business growth
- Digital transformation? Don’t bother unless you plan to address risk
- Brexit could cost UK firms £1.6bn if data-sharing agreement isn’t reached
- European court invalidates primary EU-US data transfer mechanism
- What is GDPR? Everything you need to know, from requirements to fines
- Now is the time to embrace remote working
- Managing cloud lifecycles
- The road to recovery: Growing your business in China
- Why you need to include the cloud in your disaster recovery plan
- Channel Pro
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
The state of Salesforce: Future of business
Three articles that look forward into the changing state of Salesforce and the future of businessFree Download
The mighty struggle to migrate SAP to the cloud may be over
A simplified and unified approach to delivering Enterprise Transformation in the cloudFree Download
The business value of the transformative mainframe
Modernising on the mainframeFree Download
The Total Economic Impact™ Of IBM FlashSystem
Cost savings and business benefits enabled by FlashSystemFree Download