The COVID-19 crisis has had a profound impact on all of us, but one of the most drastic changes has been to business IT. Digital transformation and remote collaboration have been catapulted to the top of CIOs’ priority list, and companies have found themselves supporting scores of remote workers.
But with a vaccine tantalisingly close to rollout, how will these trends evolve once it’s safe to go back to the office? Joining us this week to discuss the potential long-term impact of COVID on the UK’s cloud market is Frank Jennings, commercial & cloud Lawyer at Wallace LLP.
- Post COVID-19: The end of the office as we know it?
- Navigating the public cloud
- Alibaba's cloud growth outpaces AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud
- Cloud infrastructure spending surges 33% in Q3
- What is a managed IT service?
- How the enterprise can embrace hybrid cloud
- Five minutes with… Adam Gerrard, Yodel CDO
- What are the risks of cloud adoption?
- Five reasons why digital transformation is essential for business growth
- Digital transformation? Don’t bother unless you plan to address risk
- Brexit could cost UK firms £1.6bn if data-sharing agreement isn’t reached
- European court invalidates primary EU-US data transfer mechanism
- What is GDPR? Everything you need to know, from requirements to fines
- Now is the time to embrace remote working
- Managing cloud lifecycles
- The road to recovery: Growing your business in China
- Why you need to include the cloud in your disaster recovery plan
- Channel Pro
Get the ITPro. daily newsletter
Receive our latest news, industry updates, featured resources and more. Sign up today to receive our FREE report on AI cyber crime & security - newly updated for 2023.
ITPro is a global business technology website providing the latest news, analysis, and business insight for IT decision-makers. Whether it's cyber security, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, or business strategy, we aim to equip leaders with the data they need to make informed IT investments.