The IT Pro Podcast: A post-COVID cloud future
COVID has rewritten the rulebook for businesses - but will it last?
The COVID-19 crisis has had a profound impact on all of us, but one of the most drastic changes has been to business IT. Digital transformation and remote collaboration have been catapulted to the top of CIOs’ priority list, and companies have found themselves supporting scores of remote workers.
But with a vaccine tantalisingly close to rollout, how will these trends evolve once it’s safe to go back to the office? Joining us this week to discuss the potential long-term impact of COVID on the UK’s cloud market is Frank Jennings, commercial & cloud Lawyer at Wallace LLP.
- Post COVID-19: The end of the office as we know it?
- Navigating the public cloud
- Alibaba's cloud growth outpaces AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud
- Cloud infrastructure spending surges 33% in Q3
- What is a managed IT service?
- How the enterprise can embrace hybrid cloud
- Five minutes with… Adam Gerrard, Yodel CDO
- What are the risks of cloud adoption?
- Five reasons why digital transformation is essential for business growth
- Digital transformation? Don’t bother unless you plan to address risk
- Brexit could cost UK firms £1.6bn if data-sharing agreement isn’t reached
- European court invalidates primary EU-US data transfer mechanism
- What is GDPR? Everything you need to know, from requirements to fines
- Now is the time to embrace remote working
- Managing cloud lifecycles
- The road to recovery: Growing your business in China
- Why you need to include the cloud in your disaster recovery plan
- Channel Pro
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
IT best practices for accelerating the journey to carbon neutrality
Considerations and pragmatic solutions for IT executives driving sustainable ITFree Download
The Total Economic Impact™ of IBM Spectrum Virtualize
Cost savings and business benefits enabled by storage built with IBMSpectrum VirtualizeFree download
Using application migration and modernisation to supercharge business agility and resiliency
Modernisation can propel your digital transformation to the next generationFree Download
The strategic CFO
Why finance transformation propels business valueFree Download