The IT Pro Podcast: Picking a programming language
With so many options, which languages should aspiring coders focus on?
But with so many different flavours to choose from, how can aspiring coders identify which programming languages are worth their time to learn? In this week’s episode, we talk to Jess Cregg, a self-taught developer who has gone from working in comms to being an associate solutions engineer at Twilio, to find out how she made the jump, and what languages prospective devs should start off with.
- What is TypeScript?
- Learn to code for free: The best UK coding and app development courses
- UK developers are most contented in the world, finds report
- How to become a Python developer
- Can I become a coder?
- Should you learn to code?
- How to become a computer programmer without a degree
- Taking the road less travelled to a career in IT
- The ultimate guide to becoming a programmer
- Whatever happened to the 1980s coding heroes?
- The IT Pro Podcast: Why cool kids code with COBOL
- IT Pro 20/20: The learning revolution starts now
- Is there still an app for that?
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
Accelerating healthcare transformation through patient-centred medtech solutions
Seize the digital transformation opportunities to streamline patient care and optimise patient outcomesFree Download
Big payoffs from big bets in AI-powered automation
Automation disruptors realise 1.5 x higher revenue growthFree Download
Hyperscaler cloud service providers top ten
Why it's important for companies to consider hyperscaler cloud service providers, and why they matterFree Download
Strategic app modernisation drives digital transformation
Address business needs both now and in the futureFree Download