The IT Pro Podcast: Looking forward to 2021
We make our predictions for the forthcoming year in tech
The last 12 months have been something of a struggle, but with the strange and miserable year that was 2020 now behind us, it’s time to look forward at what 2021 has in store. As the dust settles and life begins to return to normal, we’re going to have to reckon with the ramifications of the momentous events 2020 brought, including the election of a new president, the continuation of remote working, and the effects of Brexit – whatever those may be.
We’re sure to see some significant shifts throughout the IT world and 2021 is likely to hold a lot of upheaval. In this episode, we take a look at the year to come, make our predictions for what themes and trends it will bring, and share what we’re most looking forward to.
- Now is the time to embrace remote working
- What does the future of work look like?
- How coronavirus will reshape the IT industry forever
- How do I best support my remote workers?
- What remote working lessons can we learn from the first lockdown?
- The IT Pro Podcast: A post-COVID cloud future
- UK data laws after Brexit: Your questions answered
- Brexit could cost UK firms £1.6bn if data-sharing agreement isn’t reached
- Facebook will move UK users' data to the US post-Brexit
- Nvidia is officially buying Arm for $40 billion
- Is Nvidia’s takeover of Arm a threat to the UK tech industry?
- The IT Pro Podcast Profile: What’s cooking with Nvidia?
- Salesforce escalates Microsoft rivalry with £20.7bn Slack acquisition
- Why IBM is splitting its business in two
- Why I’m getting cold feet over the lack of tech conferences
- IT Pro Panel: The post-COVID future of tech conferences
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
2022 State of the multi-cloud report
What are the biggest multi-cloud motivations for decision-makers, and what are the leading challengesFree Download
The Total Economic Impact™ of IBM robotic process automation
Cost savings and business benefits enabled by robotic process automationFree Download
Multi-cloud data integration for data leaders
A holistic data-fabric approach to multi-cloud integrationFree Download
MLOps and trustworthy AI for data leaders
A data fabric approach to MLOps and trustworthy AIFree Download