Multi-cloud load balancing for dummies
Deliver multi-cloud applications and support new app architectures
Legacy hardware-based load balancers don’t meet modern enterprise application delivery requirements in a multi-cloud environment.
You need a modern software multi-cloud load balancer which separates the data and control plane to deliver application services beyond traditional load balancing solutions. Services such as real-time application analytics, security and monitoring, predictive autoscaling of application traffic, hybrid and multi-cloud global server load balancing, and end-to-end automation.
Download this eBook and learn how to:
• Deliver consistent services across multi-cloud environments
• Enable elastic on-demand autoscaling
• Automate routine application delivery tasks
• Gain real-time visibility and analytics
• Empower developers with self-service
• Simplify advanced security management
• Modernise microservices app delivery