Salesforce Anywhere streamlines remote work
Cloud-based service helps companies navigate a work-from-anywhere world
Salesforce has announced the debut of Salesforce Anywhere to help businesses navigate the new way of working.
With nearly 70% of people believing the coronavirus pandemic has forever changed the nature of work, and more than 50% claiming flexible work locations are extremely important to them, Salesforce Anywhere helps organizations as they navigate working during and after a global pandemic.
At a time when an all-digital, remote workforce is recognized as the new normal, Salesforce Anywhere enables organizations to achieve new levels of productivity and customer success no matter where team members are located.
By bringing together new technologies and services, Salesforce Anywhere users can collaborate and work from anywhere, while also having access to all of the data they need to be effective in their position.
“The COVID-19 crisis has taught us that companies must be able to sell, service, market and collaborate from anywhere, and that won’t change in a post-pandemic world,” said Bret Taylor, President and COO Salesforce.
“With Salesforce Anywhere we’re empowering customers of every size, location and industry to digitally transform with confidence in this all-digital, work-from-anywhere world.”
Features of Salesforce Anywhere include:
- By leveraging the power of the cloud, social, mobile and AI technologies, Salesforce Customer 360 provides the latest in sales, service, marketing, commerce and customer-related information.
- Salesforce Anywhere Users can subscribe to real-time mobile and desktop alerts for any changes or updates made within Salesforce.
- By integrating with Amazon Chime and Zoom, Salesforce Anywhere gives users the ability to chat with each other while simultaneously looking at the same page within Salesforce.
- By partnering with Tanium, Salesforce Anywhere gives IT teams control of all employee devices and services on their network, enabling them to deliver IT services from remotely.
- Using MuleSoft and Tableau, organizations can effectively act on data insights.
- Salesforce’s online learning platform, Trailhead, empowers users to learn today’s most in-demand skills.
While Salesforce Anywhere is expected to arrive in beta form in July, the full product is expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2020.
BCDR buyer's guide for MSPs
How to choose a business continuity and disaster recovery solutionDownload now
The definitive guide to IT security
Protecting your MSP and your customersDownload now
Cost of a data breach report 2020
Find out what factors help mitigate breach costsDownload now
The complete guide to changing your phone system provider
Optimise your phone system for better business resultsDownload now